top of page
Image by Jaimie Harmsen
Visiting Us


We serve clients living in the Stoney Creek area. Please bring the following documents EACH and EVERY VISIT:

  • Government-issued Photo ID for EACH and EVERY FAMILY MEMBER

    • Canadian Citizenship Card

    • Driver's License

    • Health Card

    • Ontario Photo Card

    • Passport (Canadian, foreign)

    • Permanent Resident Card


(For children under the age of 18, Birth Certificates are also acceptable.)

  • Proof of Stoney Creek Residency

    • Rental Agreement (Lease)

    • Utility Bills (cable, hydro, gas, Internet, phone, etc.)

  • Proof of Income (if you're a first-time client)

    • Full-time or Part-time Income

    • Government Support

      • Canada Pension Program (CPP)

      • Guaranteed Income Support (GIS)

      • Old-Age Security (OAS)

      • Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)

      • Ontario Works (OW)

    • Pension

bottom of page